21 February 2012

Update

Recently I bought my dream shoes, dyed my hair red (auburn, really), and got a part time job.  The shoes finally went on clearance and are amazing -- like butter.  This is the first time in my 28 years that I’ve ever dyed my hair – it was nice’n’easy.  And my job is just 5 hours a week at emma delon kitchen and bath.  We’ve worked it out so that Nick is home with the kids while I’m dressed up and being a ‘design assistant.’

6 comments:

h51773 said...

That's one hot mama. ;)

LinKOB said...

Looukin' GOOOD : ) Very much our Nicole, happiness. Love you!

Amy Rose said...

I wish I could try on your new shoes. And lets talk fashion some more sometime, kay? I really do need help... And you make me feel like maybe I could do it, too.

ladawn said...

YES! You bought the shoes!! They are beeeeeutiful! I was just talking about your dream shoes to a friend today! And let's talk about those hose.
You look like a real professional. I'm happy that you are going out to use your one of your many talents.

Kim Davis said...

Congrats! That job sounds exciiiting! And the shoes are fab too.

Sarah Heaton said...

wow, look at you fancy lady.