Could we just talk about this shoe for a minute? Is this not the most perfect shoe?
I just really love this shoe. Thanks for talking with me about it.
Only, I don’t prefer heels. But if I had to wear them, I’d wear them like this.
Call me sometime and we'll really talk about that shoe. :) Love you.
It does seem to be the perfect shoe. As long as we're talking about it--what about the lace? shouldn't it be soft and drapey?
very Indiana Jones love interest-ish.Good choice.
totally love it. classy, feminine but not girly, professional but not stuffy, dressy but could be casual, elegant but not pretentious... truly, the perfect shoe.
I'm glad that you get me, Sarah. And all of you, for that matter. So, I bought the shoe.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Call me sometime and we'll really talk about that shoe. :) Love you.
It does seem to be the perfect shoe. As long as we're talking about it--what about the lace? shouldn't it be soft and drapey?
very Indiana Jones love interest-ish.
Good choice.
totally love it. classy, feminine but not girly, professional but not stuffy, dressy but could be casual, elegant but not pretentious... truly, the perfect shoe.
I'm glad that you get me, Sarah. And all of you, for that matter. So, I bought the shoe.
Post a Comment