That's our girl alright! What fun she was having at the water hole : ) What a sweetie! Give her a gramma kiss please, on any CLEAN spot you can find : ) Love you all
She needs another gramma kiss from this gramma. I love it that you let her be close to nature--or that nature is inside of her (literally)--or whatever
9 comments:
She's a cutie
These pictures made me and Jethro laugh. :)
She is beautiful!
I'm assuming you know that the last comment is from me and not from Nate :)
Oh man. That bathtub picture is so cute. She's adorable!
I'm surprised one of her brothers didn't take the prime opportunity to squeeze the trigger on the water sprayer.
That's our girl alright! What fun she was having at the water hole : ) What a sweetie! Give her a gramma kiss please, on any CLEAN spot you can find : ) Love you all
She's an absolute DOLL!
She needs another gramma kiss from this gramma.
I love it that you let her be close to nature--or that nature is inside of her (literally)--or whatever
Post a Comment