I recently have ventured into a little logo and web design. You can click on the pictures to see the websites.
Blue Dragonfly Massage
website:
Most of the pictures on this title page are from my talented friend Kayli who is living the dream over there in Switzerland. If you want to see some more amazing shots go here. Nick did the web programming.
Rachel Narula Music Studio
I think this website is coming up soon. If you follow it now it links to the old site, so here’s a screen shot:
The web programming for Rachel’s site is by Prieto Designs.
Nick’s ‘Hot’ Geekery
Nick puts a lot of work into this baby.
Mermaid Treehouse
A year or so ago, I made a blog header for this fantastic kid’s craft site, also a talented friend:
Although, I really think this one still needs a lot of work, but I was really inspired by those mermaids in that treehouse. Someday I’ll take the time this design deserves and polish it up.
Kelly Allen Photography
And, while we’re at it, I did this logo for another talented friend a couple of years ago:
As I put all the pictures together I realized I know a lot of talented people. Nice job guys. Nice job. So, sometimes when I have free time I brag about myself and my friends.

4 comments:
I have always loved Kelly's logo, and I didn't know you designed it! Beautiful work! You've got skillz.
This is so totally awesome. They are all so beautiful! Now I wish I had a talent I could commission you to showcase...
Nice job Nicole, Nice Job. Someday I'll have a talent and you can design something for me. Until then, I love you! Also, I'm dying to know what you recommended for your book club...
You are so darn talented, Nicole. I love that you made that banner for me. I love love love it. I don't want you to change anything about it.
I'm glad you posted the other projects you've done. You have so much designer class!
Post a Comment