01 November 2011

Halloween Pun, I mean, Fun.

 

Everett is a door.

Brookston is a bull.

Together they’re…

IMG_8146

ADORABLE.

IMG_8149

And this is what it took to get that shot:

IMG_8129IMG_8130IMG_8131IMG_8127IMG_8128IMG_8134IMG_8142IMG_8135

We got it in the end.  It only took three adults, 42 attempts, and a container of grapes.  Rebecca did it all by herself with all three of my kids, but she’s a professional, and she’s Wonder Woman.  I don’t worry about holding myself to such high standards.  (But I do like to brag about her.)

IMG_8122

Nick and I went as “sick” and “tired.”  We didn’t have to work very hard on our costumes.  Winking smile 

I haven’t gotten a picture of Rosalyn in her costume yet, so you’ll have to wait and see what she was. 

6 comments:

Kayli said...

I love ADORABLE! How great! And Brett laughed about sick and tired. Can't wait to see the other costume/kid. I love costumes! :)

Unknown said...

Ha, ha! so funny. I love that you were sick and tired. I feel like that every night it seems....

Great costume idea. Love that you had to bribe them with grapes.

Kim said...

I laughed right out loud when I read this post. And I'm still chuckling.

ladawn said...

A-door-a-bull. So creative! Hope you are not still sick.
My costume is a derivitive of yours= retired.

LinKOB said...

Fun stuff; they look good! Glad they cooperated, somewhat, for ya : )Love ya

jojo said...

You Empeys. Always so clever. We didn't make it to the ward party because we had lots of crazy family in town, but it would have been worth it just to see your little guys.