Very, very nice.Those are very marketable skills too, I believe. Just a thought, you know, in case, like you need some extra cash during the retirement years or something.
He has mad skills. My graphic designer self is very impressed. :)
I liked them all...right up until I saw that one of your characters had a Cubs hat on. Inappropriate.You had me, and then you lost me.
good teaching tools for the kids, right? A picture is worth a thousand words, they say.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very, very nice.
Those are very marketable skills too, I believe. Just a thought, you know, in case, like you need some extra cash during the retirement years or something.
He has mad skills. My graphic designer self is very impressed. :)
I liked them all...right up until I saw that one of your characters had a Cubs hat on. Inappropriate.
You had me, and then you lost me.
good teaching tools for the kids, right? A picture is worth a thousand words, they say.
Post a Comment