Roz!!!!
and a p.s. because I'm not 100% sure why, but Hallie thinks this is the funniest thing she's ever seen, and I get to watch it over and over and over.I mean, I love it too. For sure. Even the thirtieth time. (no sarcasm)
What a love! I see that she is very poke-able
That is so cute. She looks like Buddah, whom I want to poke every time I go in to an Asian restaurant.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Roz!!!!
and a p.s. because I'm not 100% sure why, but Hallie thinks this is the funniest thing she's ever seen, and I get to watch it over and over and over.
I mean, I love it too. For sure. Even the thirtieth time. (no sarcasm)
What a love! I see that she is very poke-able
That is so cute. She looks like Buddah, whom I want to poke every time I go in to an Asian restaurant.
Post a Comment