31 May 2011

In conjunction with Bob the Polar Bear Productions®

13 comments:

Alison said...

super cute! i loved it. Cant wait for the next episode.

Celeste said...

Haha, love it! And love the song.

LinKOB said...

You guys are awesome! How fun is this?! If she can see over the dashboard the next episode should be very interesting : ) Love ya Guys

Heather said...

So independent! I hope you keep a good eye on her.

jami said...

i think this is totally cool!
jami

Bill F said...

You have a smart daughter. To have convinced one of the twins to let her out, set up the camera on the tripod, sit in her Bumba, take the picture using a timer, move the bumba a little and start the process over and over again is amazing! And we know that she has already put in phone books and pedal extenders and programmed the GPS. Grampa here I come!

Sarah Heaton said...

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

CUTE! I like the song a lot. Where is she going? Is there a movie of your twin boys' version?

kokoro said...

Roz has great taste in music. I take it that was a "Pizzicato Five" song?

Amy Rose said...

Nicole. This is simply ridiculous. If you keep doing things like this, no one will believe posts like your previous one. Seriously. I am in awe of your awesomeness. I can't wait for part two, and I look forward to hearing the story about how you get rich once this is discovered on YouTube. :)

Although, I have to admit to some small amount of disappointment that the background song was not, in fact, Bob the Polar Bear.

ladawn said...

this is too cute! She is loving the outing, it seems. I especially like the shots where you can just see her through the grass--safari-like.

Unknown said...

ohmyheck that is the funniest thing I have seen in a looooooooooong time. Oh thank you thank you for making that delightful movie. I can't wait to see where she goes!!!

What I loved most about watching that was picturing yo taking the photos. I want a film of THAT, too!!!

I love MP productions!!!

Jeffrey said...

hey... hey... hey... love it