Our boys have been on the earth for two years now. We celebrated with train cakes, because “train” is usually the first word uttered in the morning, the first word uttered within sight of the computer, and the first word uttered upon beholding a pile of books. Uttered is a weird word.
Luckily, despite our trouble with the medium, the first word the boys uttered when they saw our cakes was “train.” Phew.
And that’s all the messier it got. Nice job boys.

10 comments:
I just love your voice when you blog. Happy birthday boys! And Roz is an adorable little chub!
Happy Birthday to the little monsters! I hope it was a fun day. The cakes look so fun! and Roz looked a little taken aback that she didnt get any cake. next time Roz. Next. Time!
What do you call a cow jumping over a barbed-wire fence?
Utter disaster
Cute little kiddos!
Happy birthday boys! They're all so cute! And Roz is the cutest chunky monkey I've seen! LOVE those baby rolls! And so does my 17 month old. He just stared and smiled at her pic. :)
How much fun! Those cakes are/were awesome, good job Mom & Dad : ) I really like the buzz cuts, a good summer do for those guys; Roz has more hair then they do now. Love your post, thanks for sharing. Love ya, Mom : )
Nice cakes! Happy birthday, boys!
Aww Happy Birthday! Great cake!
Train cakes!! and vintage trains at that! I love it.
I was just admiring their hair in the former post and now they have none!! Did they enjoy the buzz of the clippers?
Happy Happy Birthday!I think the cakes look fantastic, and probably tasted even better. I would have given Roz some cake if I was there. JUST KIDDING. phew.
Post a Comment