17 November 2010

Two apples meet their end.

The aforementioned apples were prematurely plucked  from the grocery bag by two crafty toddlers.  Before parental intervention could prevent it, the apples were carried off into the woods and slowly devoured.

Everett

IMG_3076

IMG_3078

 

  Brookston

IMG_3080

IMG_3082

IMG_3088

IMG_3091

 

The apples, intended for lunch the following day, were instead finished off in the bath tub.  Those toddlers had developed an affinity for their company, and would not be persuaded to let the fated apples go.  It was a delectable bath night.

IMG_3106 IMG_3107

IMG_3110

If Brookston and Everett had their way they would have let the apples share their crib for the night.  There wasn’t much left of either apple, though, and the boys were content to sleep alone…even though they share a room…so they’re not really alone alone…but I think you get the picture.

6 comments:

Amy Rose said...

ha ha ha ha. Delicious looking apples I must say.

LinKOB said...

How much fun and how cool are they!? Love those smart boys : )

Alison said...

they have such pretty blue eyes. sneaky little boys. love me a good apple.

Kim Davis said...

Your boys are so cute. I just want to pinch their cheeks (in a non painful way). Let us know if you will be around for the holidays!

ladawn said...

I couldn't get a better view if I was there myself. Thanks for the great pics!!

Heather said...

Crafty boys with their tasty apples make a good story.