26 October 2010

31 weeks

imageIMG_310431 weeks with twins                                                     31 weeks with a li’l lady

12 comments:

Amy Rose said...

it just looks SO much more comfortable.

Jeanette said...

you are the cutest pregnant person ever! :)

Rebecca said...

Impressive!

JDS said...

Crazy difference!

Kim Davis said...

It's true. You make 31 weeks look comfortable in photo number 2.

Bush's said...

love it! You are a darling prego lady.

Alison said...

comment

Alison said...

okay. im just kidding! you are beautiful. and i miss you!

LinKOB said...

OK - we just got our internet back on line - those pics are so cool! proof positive of what a difference one verses two babies makes : )Love ya

Bill F said...

Nicole, we saw a bumper sticker the other day and I immediately thought of you. It said - "Experience Wildlife, Raise Twins". Love, Dad.

kelley said...

Um, is it wrong that I laughed a little?
You are beautiful and tough! If pending little lady gets a hold of these pictures down the road, she might use them against the older brothers to claim favoritism. Cuz that's what I would do.

Anonymous said...

I bet you are feeling much easier. I think my tummy was pretty close to twin size when I was pregnant with Towa.