28 November 2010

Christmas Toy Recommendations

One of my friends asked for my recommendation for a toy to buy for her 18 month old nephew, (Hey Lauren!  I hope this isn’t too late) and I told her I’d blog about it.  So, this is not a wish list, this is a review of some of my boy’s favorite toys:

Schylling ABC Humming Top (I found this on sale at Target).

image

Just B. Meowsic Piano (I also found this on sale at Target).

image

Automoblox (Okay, my boys don’t have these, but I wish they did.)  Right now my boys like just about any car of any size and shape.

image

There you have my top three toy recommendations for boys around 18 months old.  I’m sure this has meant so much to every one of you.

2 comments:

Amy Rose said...

How did I miss this post?

I really did enjoy it.

Lauren said...

thanks nicole!! :) Lauren