And when I do, it’s usually beyond the hour that any rational human being who has to wake up at 7 am should be awake. But in those moments of solitude and (self- or laundry-induced) insomnia I realize…umm….ah, snap. I lost my train of thought. At any rate, I found out last week that I’ll be playing a show—a real gig!—in Raleigh April 17th. It’s at a coffee shop called Loco Lu’s, and I’ll be part of a 4-man set, which means I’ll get about 30 minutes to play all my sing-alongs, clap-alongs, dance-alongs, and pick-your-nose-alongs. AND, here it comes. Wait for it, wait for it. Shameless self-promotion www.nickempey.da.ru. And a weather report:
@ 2.39 am in Chapel Hill, NC
55°F
Current: Partly Cloudy
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 67%
Which is a lead-in to my next post which will consider how a 0 mph wind can have a direction.

4 comments:
I wish I could be there to pick my nose to all your songs.
Did you tell Nicole I said Hi like you were supposed to, Nick?
yes i did.
Sorry ames, I was distracted by company! I should have included you anyway... sorry about that.
Nick, you're so hot and I really want to come see your show. I'll need to find a baby sitter...
Your music rocks!
Post a Comment