Oh my goodness, these are awesome!
ha ha ha! Love it. That's my kind of bath.
awwwh. These are so fun!
Hil-ar-i-ous!!
I love their chubby cheeks...a lot.
You have too much fun everyday with your boys!! I love your boys!
Nicole, I thought I had commented on this one long ago - sorry. I've made copies and have been showing them around,as has Dad. Everyone loves these pics. Fun stuff, Love Ya : )
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, these are awesome!
ha ha ha! Love it. That's my kind of bath.
awwwh. These are so fun!
Hil-ar-i-ous!!
I love their chubby cheeks...a lot.
You have too much fun everyday with your boys!! I love your boys!
Nicole, I thought I had commented on this one long ago - sorry. I've made copies and have been showing them around,as has Dad. Everyone loves these pics. Fun stuff, Love Ya : )
Post a Comment