01 February 2010

my silent prayer

So today, before thinking about it, and in total sincerity, I prayed:

“Heavenly Father, please give me super powers.”

And since that hardly constitutes an exciting blog entry, here are a few pictures:

IMG_4513-1 

                                     

  

IMG_4505-1

Have I mentioned that B is crawling and standing?  He is.  E is too content to be bothered with things like that.  I mean look at him there in his Tupperware hat, who needs to go anywhere, really?

8 comments:

nick said...

that plant...you know, it spent some time in our bedroom, but now i can't find it anymore. did brookston...you know...eat it completely?

Kelly Allen said...

The pictures explain that little prayer completely. Don't they get big so fast?

Kayli said...

I love the life in this post. And you do, already, have super powers.

and p.s. I still love your guys' header the most of any I've seen. It's so awesome.

Anonymous said...

you are doing great!! I don't know how you keep up with these cute monsters. Everything I know of a boy x2 or more, I guess.

Amy Rose said...

I'm a little upset that Kaylie said it first, because my initial thought to the opening line of your post was, "Oh Nicole, you know you already have super powers."

I have an ear infection right now. When it clears up, you should expect your phone to ring.

Alison said...

i love the pictures. i personally wouldnt crawl/walk if i could look that cute with tupperware on my head.

And...I believe in superpowers...and you have them. You have twins. how else can you explain their survival with your sanity still intacted? :)

jami said...

i feel like maybe i should start everyday with that prayer . . .

LinKOB said...

The reason you have two is because someone in charge knew you had the power to do this job. And it is a job : )These are the funnest pics. Does the dishwasher one bring back memories? Love ya : )