03 February 2010

how the boy’s room turned out.

A long long time ago I posted my plans for the boy’s room and promised to put up pictures of how it turned out, and I’m finally following thru.

boys room 2

boys room 1

bird mobile pattern found at: http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2008/08/bird-mobile.html

8 comments:

Alison said...

i love the room. seriously. You did such a good job with it! the pics look like they are from some interior design magazine. if E and B werent in the pics i might have believed you snatched them right outta there. :)

Kelly Allen said...

I love it! If we ever have a girl then I'm doing birds! I LOVE birds! I especially love your mobiles and your wall hangings. Your boys look so precious asleep in their beds!

Kim Davis said...

You are amazing. Can you come decorate my house?? (when we move)

Amy Rose said...

it looks great! i still need to ask you how to make my house look great. yikes.

LinKOB said...

The Accent wall : ), the bird mobile, the wall art trees, the matching boxes under the beds, and of course the best of the decor, the boys in their beds, makes it complete! Looks quite professional. Way to put the degree to work : )
Love ya : )

missy d said...

Awww, their room turned out so cute! I'm loving all the colors! Thanks again for grabbing some paper towels today during Sunday school. That was quite the splat :)

MJ said...

Seriously LOVE it!

Celeste said...

I just found your blog, so even though I'm 5 months late I just have to say, WOW! I love it. I am in awe. I'm going to steal some of your ideas!