26 May 2014

Roz is an artist

April 2014 (127)

A chicken:May 2014 (161)

Emily never looked better:May 2014 (160)

A more different chicken:May 2014 (159)

Fluttershy – she painted this all by herself!May 2014 (44)

I guess all that mad artistry deserves a mad artist haircut.

It was done in a corner, by the mad artist herself.

May 2014 (47)

How she could remove this from her glorious head is beyond me:May 2014 (61)

But it happened.

May 2014 (54)

Goodbye perfect curl.  We’ve known you for nearly 3 years now.May 2014 (59)

But at least you left some friends behind.May 2014 (56)

We’ve finally had our rite of preschooler girl passage. 

May 2014 (65)

But will I ever be able to cut those curls off?

3 comments:

Amy Rose said...

Sad! Did you cry? I would have cried. It is so perfectly curled, hopefully she'll appreciate that someday!

Alison said...

I love her chicken. Love it! Nice work Roz.

Heather said...

Of course it was done in a corner. Sneaky sneaky. Much like my three year-old, except she cut the hair off from the top of her head so that now it can stick straight up.