17 May 2014

Puddle Jumping.

This was my favorite thing to do as a kid.  DSCN2654

Do you remember doing it?DSCN2672

I’m pretty excited to do it with my kids.  Well, I was so excited about it that I’ve been doing it since they were babes!  And now we have a cool camera that can get wet.DSCN2666

Then Nick found a better setting for the camera:  Pet Portrait.  Who knew?

jumpmom&roz

And since the camera can get wet, I can get wet too.

DSCN2686

The boys told me they were doing puddle yoga

rozcome&go

Roz especially liked running back and forth over and over.

DSCN2713edit

This is some baywatch running.  They both have it down to an art, no?

DSCN2696edit

DSCN2707

4 comments:

Kayli said...

SOOOOOOOO AWEsome!! I especially love how the rain looks in the second picture from the top. That is a lot of rain! I want to come puddle jump with you sometime.

RT and M said...

That looks awesome! Why did we hide inside?

Amy Rose said...

Did you try to make the sound of thunder too? Because that is classic. Also, you look SO GOOD!!! I mean, all scraggly and wet and all like a soaked puppy, but so good!

ladawn said...

Those were not puddles----that was a flood! Keep on havin fun.