11 April 2013

Art

We’re enthusiastic about art around here, as evidenced by this picture below:

IMG_2190

IMG_2176

IMG_2182

IMG_2177

I like to join in if I can, though I’ve noticed that if I start to get into the artistic action my paper becomes the most interesting thing in the world and I can 1. never finish my own stuff and 2. they don’t do their own stuff.  But from time to time I am able to work uninterrupted and it usually turns out something like this:

IMG_2119

or this:

IMG_2075

and if I’m trying to teach them something it looks like this:

IMG_2307

I’m not the only random one around here.  Nick is just as adept at the random:IMG_2304

My family and unicorns love me!?  Wow!

Okay and I just have to put this photo up of Roz and her milk bubbles:

IMG_2197

4 comments:

Kim Davis said...

I love your canvas's with the hearts above your table. SO cool! Did you DIY that?

Your kids are cute too.

Amy Rose said...

I'll tell you - you haven't blogged about this yet. So no worries man. Nice job on the arts and crafts. Who says mothers never get to use their talents?

nick said...

where's bunny stevenson??

nicole said...

Thanks, Kim. I did DIY it, and I change the stuff that is on there out from time to time(the black string stays) Those hearts are still left over from Valentine's because I'm really on top of things. I think I'll do pinwheels for july...

Thanks, Ames. Way to know your way around my blog.

Nick: I forgot bunny stevenson and the moonlight hatties! I'll have to go find him.