So I hear that it’s snowing where some of my good friends are and though it looks like this here:
..in honor of you poor, chilly friends, I’ll do a snowy post that I never got up last December. You can pretend I’m all snowed out too.
So here we are making a snowman.
Proof that Nick dropped down from heaven.
Except there are these pictures…so really, he just fell over. And from what I remember it hurt a wee bit.
See that snowball mid air? Yeah, I have reflexes like a champ. This might be proof that Nick is not an angel since he was throwing snowballs at me. Don’t worry though. I still really like him, and it didn’t hit me.
Roz could not figure out what we were doing to her.
Get ready for a cuteness overload:
Ahhh! Those gigantic pink gloves. I can hardly stand how cute it all is.
Where are the boys?
You wonder?
Where they usually are --
chillin’ in their underwear.
Finally, though, Brookston was brave enough to come out and play with us:
I love his red jacket in this picture. Gorgeous.
But yeah, this is what it looks like here:
Thanks for talking about the weather with me. Someday it will look like this where you live too.

No comments:
Post a Comment