26 June 2012

I have overcome.

IMG_5709Do you remember this Father’s Day fiasco?  The fiasco in which I attempted to make Nick an icecream cake the extremely easy way and it just, sort of, how shall we say? failed – despite the ease?

 

 

 

Well I’m not one to let failure stop me – some of the time.  And now instead of bragging about how Nick is a great Father (he is) I will brag about my cake.  IMG_0677

Isn’t it glorious? 

IMG_0679

I am so skilled.

IMG_0675

 

 

This is Brookston’s painting of Nick. 

He wrote the word Dad there too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_0660

A stick, a millipede, and a Hotwheels in a basket.  All a boy needs.

3 comments:

LinKOB said...

love that last pic, stick, millipede, car, basket - doesn't get any better. Ice cream looks good too : ) Love ya all!

Amy Rose said...

NICE CAKE!! I just sort of want to eat it. With a fork. Skip the plate, right? You are skilled.

ladawn said...

Yummmmmm. Looks delicious! Nick is so lucky to have you honor him in such a sawheeet way on Father's Day.