I am totally impressed that you still have the energy for hyper. Sometimes I worry that my girls will grow up thinking they live in a library. I think I need to figure out how to bring hyper back into my life, I used to know how to do it, right? Devin's actually pretty good at it, but I just watch. How sad I've become...
Glad to know you Both still got it : ) Love those glasses Nick, that would get the instructors attention fer sure! Who knew Rozalyn's pants have a double life! Keep up the humor, it will help you survive : ) Love ya folks
8 comments:
Having lived with you this isn't all that shocking. I just found some "Snack Food Association" pictures the other day... It made me laugh
Yeah Hannah, you know all about me and hyper. It warms my heart that you still accept me.
I am totally impressed that you still have the energy for hyper. Sometimes I worry that my girls will grow up thinking they live in a library. I think I need to figure out how to bring hyper back into my life, I used to know how to do it, right? Devin's actually pretty good at it, but I just watch. How sad I've become...
Not only do accept you... I envy your family for getting to live with you. I miss the hyper times.
I miss you guys!
As for hyper, I'm not very much of that lately.
Glad to know you Both still got it : ) Love those glasses Nick, that would get the instructors attention fer sure! Who knew Rozalyn's pants have a double life! Keep up the humor, it will help you survive : ) Love ya folks
That is fantastic!
Hyper hyperhyperhyperhyeper
H-Y-P-E-R! Woooo Have fun.
Post a Comment