So we live in a vintage swank* neighborhood and they rock an annual in-the-street-block party.
This very well may be the first time the boys had Soda Pop. They called it fizzy.
The little red wagon of toddler dreams:
That wagon didn’t really get old.
All neighborhoods should be this cool.
vintage swank? *that’s a term I just made up, right there. I’m not really sure what it means. Old-fashioned modern? I don’t know. So you end up with vintage swank. I wonder if you google it if it’s a real term…

5 comments:
Looks like a bunch of fun! That last pic of one of the boys looking at the dessert table is priceless. Thanks for sharing - more neighbors should be doing this. Love ya all : )
I was so frustrated with our neighborhood, they had a block party but didn't do any advertising or announcing about it until an hour before on the day of. Which, said advertisement I didn't see until half an hour before the whole thing was over. The worst part is, I knew they were going to have one on that day, but since they never said anything about it I assumed it was cancelled. Grr.
I'm glad you live in a vintage swank neighborhood. It seems like a great fit for you.
that's my favorite plaid skirt i'm wearing in that first picture there
I wish I lived in a vintage swank neighborhood. It sounds like a perfect place to be. And it looks like a perfect place too. Lots of kids to play with. I'm happy for your new environs.
wow, Nicole, so talented. Thanks for getting me through 6th grade art class, by the way. I might still be at Brentwood without you.
Post a Comment