21 June 2011

famosity

I don’t know any famous people.  I’ve never run into one in the airport.  I’ve never caught a glimpse of one as they stepped into their fancy car.  Now, however, thanks to a good old friend of mine, I can at least say that I personally know someone with their  picture hanging up in Times Square. 

timessquare

Here’s the link to the article.

and here’s another article about the ad campaign.

He’s a dedicated follower of fashion.  I wonder how tall his head is there on that billboard.  Head height seems important when you’re famous, don’t you think?

 

mormon.org

 

Here he is on the pass along card too:

He’s in Times Square and pockets everywhere.

4 comments:

Alisha Erin said...

well, whaddya know!

LinKOB said...

Wow! May I touch you : )

ladawn said...

Who is this person and how do you know him? Sorry to be uninformed.

Amy Rose said...

What I want to know is how did they find him? Did the church send out talent scouts looking for Mormons that had the right "look" to represent a variety of peoples? Why didn't they find me?

Oh Jeffrey.