Absolutely - add a little peanut butter, it's practically a no-bake cookie for breakfast. Though I usually manage to end up with a little less on my chest and arms when I eat it :)
love these guys. Devin puts Nesquick in his oatmeal too. I've been meaning to try it, and I guess I especially should now that it's been so highly recommended by these two.
4 comments:
Looks like we can forget the spoon, too.
Hehe! I love how one is completely covered in chocolate oatmeal and the other is using the spoon! hehe.
And yes on the laundry comment, I forsee that happening as well...
Absolutely - add a little peanut butter, it's practically a no-bake cookie for breakfast. Though I usually manage to end up with a little less on my chest and arms when I eat it :)
love these guys. Devin puts Nesquick in his oatmeal too. I've been meaning to try it, and I guess I especially should now that it's been so highly recommended by these two.
Post a Comment