Lazing on the couch.
Making faces at Dad while he sleeps.
Making faces at Grandpa when he’s awake.
Wearing the pants.
Bewildering these two. And snuggling with Grandma. Thanks, Grandma.
I love that blanket!!In that picture with Nick I honestly thought she was a doll for a second.
These are great pics, thanks for adding them. What cuties you have : ) Glad I was able to be there to help.
I hope my kids are as cute as yours. :)
Such cute pictures. Paisley loved looking at Roz and kept pointing to "the baby."
It's good to know who's wearing the pants around your house. Does Nick get jealous? ;)
you have a wonderful family!
Wish this grandma could be there to cuddle
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love that blanket!!
In that picture with Nick I honestly thought she was a doll for a second.
These are great pics, thanks for adding them. What cuties you have : ) Glad I was able to be there to help.
I hope my kids are as cute as yours. :)
Such cute pictures. Paisley loved looking at Roz and kept pointing to "the baby."
It's good to know who's wearing the pants around your house. Does Nick get jealous? ;)
you have a wonderful family!
Wish this grandma could be there to cuddle
Post a Comment