Those kiddos are BEAUTIFUL! Wonder woman did a fantastic job. If I were you I'd be so happy to have those pictures (as I'm sure you are)! Congratulations again on your adorable little girl. How's three?
Oh my word, you weren't kidding. That is adorable. I love that photo. Do you think she could make me a copy so I could hang it on my wall? :) What a treasure. I love how the boys look kind of mischievous, like any minute they are going to poke Ros in the eye.
5 comments:
wonder woman indeed!
and you're children are pretty easy on the eyes. :)
your pictures are beautiful!
Those kiddos are BEAUTIFUL! Wonder woman did a fantastic job. If I were you I'd be so happy to have those pictures (as I'm sure you are)!
Congratulations again on your adorable little girl. How's three?
She's done it again!
Yet, your kids are just perfect, aren't they? So I can't believe it was all that hard.
They are perfectly adorable, too.
Oh my word, you weren't kidding. That is adorable. I love that photo. Do you think she could make me a copy so I could hang it on my wall? :) What a treasure. I love how the boys look kind of mischievous, like any minute they are going to poke Ros in the eye.
Post a Comment