05 December 2010

no gloves? no problem…

…at least for a little while.

  IMG_6197 IMG_6198 IMG_6200IMG_6202

IMG_6207

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

double the foot prints.
cute

Kim Davis said...

You have the cutest little boys...Hope you're feeling well!

LinKOB said...

How much fun and cuteness : )

Amy Rose said...

The other day Hallie got herself dressed. She was wearing a long sleeve t-shirt, and shorts. She refused to put on more clothes, and I was doing something else so didn't fuss about it. She discovered the door was unlocked and went outside. I don't know how long she was out there, but when she came back in she looked sort of blue. I said "Hallie, see how cold you are?!" Thinking now she would finally agree to put on pants and a coat. She said, "Yes, I guess I need my gloves."

OOOOH kids. They look like such big kids in their coats, making footprints in the snow.

Heather said...

They say we'll get snow out here. Still waiting.