17 August 2010

12,3 ,dd,7,,

  ,8,8,,8999999999897 =         m  66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666l66666666666

6 comments:

Amy Rose said...

Did you have some help with this post?

Alison said...

i should hope so, otherwise i'm gonna have to get out my fancy dancy blog decoder...and i have currently misplaced it. ;)

nicole said...

Nick opened the live-writer blogger thing and gave Brookston the opportunity to share his deep thoughts. Before he knew it, B had hit "post to blog" and there you have it folks. Oh, the wisdom. 12,3 dd,7.

Amazing.

Kim said...

Ahhh! I bet you WE (and by that I mean Kaitlyn) gave Everett roseola! Remember how grumpy she was the last time we were at your house? Well, that grumpiness turned into the fever which turned into the shakes, which led us to roseola. So sorry! I guess he had to get it eventually. Stupid viruses.

LinKOB said...

Smart kid : )

Anonymous said...

oh, soon your boys find out how to all by themselves. I saw Ren was trying to log in my e-mail account. modern kids pick up faster than their parents.