04 May 2010

should have been watching more closely

IMG_5250

 

A feeding time theft:IMG_5264^Don’t worry, Everett has since gotten him back for it.

 

A mistake by mom with delicious results:IMG_5282 IMG_5286 IMG_5285I know now not to leave stuff sitting on the edge of tables.

 

Look who’s climbing:IMG_5350 ^Everett looks over: “I told him not to.”

^And now Brookston looks over:  “I had to follow him up here to tell him not to.”

 

^This one was really confusing to me.

8 comments:

Amy Rose said...

Who put his jammies on that way? I couldn't stop laughing when I figured it out. At first I thought it ripped...

I just love those boys, and I haven't even ever actually met them.

So how is the "babyproofing" been going?

nicole said...

Oh Ames, that was me. I remember that I really had to jam his legs in there and thinking that they had outgrown them really quickly. And then I was snapping it up and kept thinking 'where are all the snaps?' Yeah, it wasn't until i had snapped the neck part that i realized what I had done. It took a while though. Should have been paying closer attention...

Kayli said...

That last picture really made me laugh.

Rebecca said...

Awwww Nicole. Thanks for the ENORMOUS belly laugh this morning. I love everything about this post!

MJ said...

I think we've all had moments like that!

You really have your hands full--they are super adorable!!!

Kelly Allen said...

They're so cool! Aren't kids funny? I'll email you about the price of that print. I haven't forgotten, just haven't had time.

LinKOB said...

Nicole Marie - I laughed so hard I had to wait awhile before I could respond! That PJ one is priceless. I love your "their comment" input. I'm sure if they could speak for themselves that is exactly what they would have said : ) ALL of these pics are wonderful. I have the cutest grandsons and a fun, comical, talented daughter. Love ya : )

ashes said...

hahahahahaha! nicely done...