01 March 2010

a little MP with a little TP

Consider this a preamble to our Brookston post.




7 comments:

Kim said...

Pretty sure that's the funniest thing I've seen all day, possibly all month.

Anonymous said...

argh, Hallie used to (still does) love to do that too. You certainly dealt with it more patiently than I usually do.

I think he took a lot more joy out of his tp destruction though. Hallie always did it like it was a job, something she just had to do. Perhaps that's why it drove me crazy.

LinKOB said...

Nicole, both of us were laughing out loud at his wonderful laugh. Mom said welcome to parenthood. That sure made my day. Love, Dad and Mom.

nicole said...

What is even funnier about this video is that the original is like, 3 minutes long, he just kept on going and going, laughing the whole time.

Kim Davis said...

That is so cute!! haha...

Alison said...

i seriously love it!!!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious. Naomi and I watched it over and over!