21 August 2009

now that I understand...

So I'll admit up until now I never understood why people put videos of tummy-time up on their blogs. So now that I understand why they do I'm putting one up, but don't worry, I understand if you don't understand. Needless to say, I think this is highly entertaining, and I hope you do too.




Brookston on the left, Everett on the right.

3 comments:

Amy Rose said...

I've never seen babies enjoy Tummy Time so much! Congratulations on that for sure. Also, I've never seen a toddler enjoy watching babies having tummy time so much... that would be Hallie. Yeah, she's lovin' those boys. Who isn't?

Indeed, highly entertaining.

MJ said...

I can't believe how calm they are! That's awesome, and they are truly adorable!

LinKOB said...

O My Gosh! They look so much alike! Liking tummy time much more then the last time I was there :)