they're so wonderful, Nicole!
That is soooo funny. Brookston was so patient and tolerant. The music made it even better. Perfect video.
Look how good Brookston was responding! They are adorable Nicole, can't wait to see them!
A. I can't believe how big they are!B. Brookston is sooo patient!C. I am really not avoiding you, I'll call you soon. I'm so sorry I forgot on Saturday!D. I really really really like you, and your babies. AND Nick, I guess. :)
That is one of the funniest things I have seen. I hope you all are well.
Hhaha! I'm dieing! I can't stop laughing! Awesome video!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
they're so wonderful, Nicole!
That is soooo funny. Brookston was so patient and tolerant. The music made it even better. Perfect video.
Look how good Brookston was responding! They are adorable Nicole, can't wait to see them!
A. I can't believe how big they are!
B. Brookston is sooo patient!
C. I am really not avoiding you, I'll call you soon. I'm so sorry I forgot on Saturday!
D. I really really really like you, and your babies. AND Nick, I guess. :)
That is one of the funniest things I have seen. I hope you all are well.
Hhaha! I'm dieing! I can't stop laughing! Awesome video!
Post a Comment