11 June 2009

Our boys are hot models, thanks to Rebecca Mudrick

Brookston and Everett


My good friend Rebecca Mudrick strikes again! Not only did she take the beautiful picture shown above moments after their entrance into this fine world, she also captured their excessive good looks a week after their birth. Check out her pictures at her professional blog here.

I cried the instant the page loaded. Rebecca is so talented and I will sit and stare at these images far too much, I'm sure. Be sure to thank her for me on her blog.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Hey, saw you had a blog on facebook so I thought I'd check it out. Congratulations on your adorable babies! I'm pretty sure they are the cutest babies I've ever seen (don't tell my kids I said that!)

I'm so happy for you two! I hope all is going well.

Also, you have the coolest blog ever. I love it.

Drew and Alicia said...

What handsome little guys! Congratulations!

Sarah Heaton said...

wow, those are some cute kids! Nicole, seriously, well done! There is a lot of work and love there and I think the picture really shows that. Congrats to you both!

Melissa said...

Wow, I somehow missed that you were even pregnant. So, CONGRATS!

Kim said...

They are precious. This might be a silly question, but can you tell them apart? My cousin had twins a little over a year ago..and they aren't even identical, and I still can't tell them apart!