09 June 2009

blogging has just become easier

ever since i wrote the title to this post, nicole has been sitting here saying, "i want to blog more, but i never know what to post. what you wrote sounded good." of course, i can't remember what i wrote because i deleted it after i realized it was nonsense. something about how when you have kids all you have to do is put a bunch of pictures up of them and you have a great blog--she thinks i said a "most excellent blog". i was thinking more specifically about posts that get long winded and boring--you know the ones where you talk about how your parents came over and you ate turkey sandwiches and they helped you fix that leaky toilet that keeps running through the night and through your dreams. nobody really understands what's going on in the pictures except your parents, but your parents don't even know your blog exists. so, case in point, here are some baby pictures:


Chillin' in the hospital getting ready to go home.

We made it home.


In Grandpa's arms.



M.C. Hammerpooh


The eagle eye.

Nicole is brewing a nice big long meaningful post. I'm confident that she'll post it sometime in the future--probably not in the past, since it's not already posted, and we lost the keys to the DeLorean.

4 comments:

JDS said...

Oh your boys look so great! Handsome little guys you got there! I am in town this week (last week before moving) so if you need anything PLEASE let me know, I will be home all day Thursday & Friday. Dinner, Lunch, grocery shopping, taking the trash out, anything just let me know!

Amy Rose said...

Hi boys! Hallie can't wait to poke you someday!

Also, as I read your post, I kept trying to remember when I wrote about my parents coming and fixing my toilet and eating turkey sandwiches... cuz I know my blog is the most long-winded out there. :)

Widdisons said...

I am in Nicole's parents ward and talking to your mom she is so excited for you guys. Anyways, I just wanted to say congratulations and your boys are cute!

Nancy said...

Congratulations... Those are some fine looking boys :)