02 March 2009

infant rain? little tyke sprinkle? child downpour? no wait...baby shower.


Once again I'd like to thank Metta for documenting my life for me. She and my friend Rebecca were totally sweet and hosted a smash bang baby shower for me. Unfortunately once I got home I realized I hadn't taken any pictures. I'm excellent at bringing a camera and then not using the said camera. Thanks to Metta you can check out the evenings events here!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are hilarious - love the title of this post. The shower was so much fun ... thanks for letting us host!

xoxo,

Rebecca

Amy Rose said...

You look so good! Why didn't you let me know? I've been dying to buy you a present but had no excuse! Well I'll just have to send you a package.

Whitney said...

Hey Nicole
This is Whitney Vrska, Stephen's wife. We were just wondering how you guys were doing, and I found your blog. Steve wanted me to tell you guys hello and he is planning on calling Nick soon. He is notorious for loosing his number so if he doesn't hear from him soon tell him to give him a call. I hope all is well with those twins, you look great!