24 March 2009

If I were an animagus...

If I were an animagus...

I think I'd be a squirrel. I'd be fast, look awesome while I was hopping about, have a luxurious tail, be able to grab things with my little front paws, look funny when I was holding anything, and scurry places. Also, squirrels are found all over the world, so I wouldn't look too out of place where ever I went.

Look, I can even get into cookie jars.

Sometimes though, I think I'd be a racoon. Mostly because they're cool looking to me.


What would you be?

5 comments:

Amy Rose said...

I love the squirrel with one leg up as he's getting into the cookie jar. I don't know what I'd be... maybe a ferret? Or perhaps a red panda?

h51773 said...

I thought about it all day yesterday and decided that I would be a some sort of lizard. Quite, stay out of the way, and made for warm climates...

h51773 said...

This sparked a long conversation with Allen this weekend, and I'm still not sure what he would be. I'm pretty sure that he settled on some sort of bird, which unfortunately means that he would probably hunt and eat little lizard Hannah... I'm not sure what this says about our relationship.

Sarah Heaton said...

good reasoning for wanting to be a squirrel. Quite compelling. But I am afraid that Chris is still determined to be a bird. Something about flying. Although I doubt he could get into cookie jars.

Drew and Alicia said...

I would be an Ocelot. No reason! Alicia