Here's an overdue shot of my belly progression:

This is me at 26 weeks, that is, almost 7 months.
At my appointment two weeks ago my doctor said I was measuring 5 weeks ahead of a singleton pregnancy. So, at 24 weeks I was measuring at 29 weeks (let me just take care of that math for you). At our ultrasound on Monday Baby B weighed 2.4 lbs and Baby A weighed 2 lbs. I'm finally feeling huge-ish, and that makes me nervous for the next two months.
Nick: In unrelated news, I finally fixed my music website so that you can actually get to it beyond the entry page. Download some music, it's fun.

5 comments:
aw you're cute!
Oh Nicole! I can't wait til you have your babies. I love being a mom. I can't get enough of it. You are looking great. You'll feel sooo skinny after you have the munchkins! I love the room design. I was going to do birdies if we had a girl. Super cute. I miss you and am constantly thinking about you. I hope you guys are doing well!
I'm not kidding when I say I think that belly is adorable!
You're lookin' good Nicole. How are those clothes working out? Do you ever wear any of them?
Amy -
Yeah man, I wear them all the time. I always wear Rebecca's in pictures though because they're fitted and I think therefore more apt to reveal my baby tummy. But I do wear yours a lot, I'll have to get a picture for you.
Post a Comment