08 November 2013

decisions about calendars

Let’s talk about 2014 calendars, eh?  I can’t decide which to ask for Christmas:

There’s the Rifle Secret Garden Calendar, which makes me so, so, happy.

…or the Paper Source Wall Art Calendar.  I love the ostriches, boats, stars, and bugs the most.  Those are nice doughnuts too, and flowering tree.  And who doesn’t like a good sloth or three in October?

but let’s look closely at those bugs that I love, because I can’t find a good picture online of the whole year, you can kind of get a better look if you follow the link:

Or there is the Pieces and Patterns Calendar:

And here’s a nice close up.  Those are all hand painted! 

And that kind of  hand painted precision is worth looking at all year.

So, tell me friends, which one wins?  Gah!  I can’t decide – they all make me pretty happy.  I wish I could get them all, but that seems excessive, so help me out and vote now!  No lurking.  =)

6 comments:

Alison said...

I say either the hand painted patterns, or the sloth and ostrich one. (but really my vote is the ostrich one because it cracks me up!)

Annie Atkin Rasmussen said...

Having seen your apartment, I think that any of them would be happy to live in it, but the third option would be the happiest.

Amy Rose said...

Yeah, I vote flowers or hand painted. The first or the third from me.

Danielle said...

I vote for the Secret Garden one. Hi there, by the way.

nicole said...

Yay! Danielle! I love that you voted. I mean, I love that you've all voted, but Danielle, I miss your face! This has made me very happy.

ladawn said...

Hope I''m not too late to vote----I vote for the amimals, donuts,etc (second one) so fun to look at! And just think of all the counting practice the kids can get.