Hey Nicole! I can't remember who's blog I was reading and I noticed in the corner "Yours"! I thought to myself, "should I blogstalk her?" Why not? Glad I did! WOW, your kiddies are so grown up!! And Roz, I think, I've only met her once, and she was TINY! Look at her now, totally in the middle of all the action with the boys! FUN!! Hope all is well! Hugs, Aline
4 comments:
So cute! I love it!
Roz's second jump is simply perfect. In every way.
That girl can jump! Gavin is...a little behind in the jumping department. hah!
Hey Nicole! I can't remember who's blog I was reading and I noticed in the corner "Yours"! I thought to myself, "should I blogstalk her?" Why not?
Glad I did! WOW, your kiddies are so grown up!! And Roz, I think, I've only met her once, and she was TINY! Look at her now, totally in the middle of all the action with the boys! FUN!!
Hope all is well!
Hugs,
Aline
Post a Comment