Now you don’t. It took me about 15 seconds to make it happen.
I just got Adobe Photoshop CS5. Let me know if you need anyone taken out of a photo. Content aware is a beast.
nick writing 1st person for nicole: since I’ve become a freelance designer in my spare time away from being a full-time mom and part-time design assistant (where I win $1000 faucets in raffles—another story for another post), I’ve needed some decent software to make my doodleicious compositions in a legitimate way. so, nick went to ebay and peeped the merchandise. MSRP is $599 for Adobe Illustrator CS5, and I wasn’t interested in anything but the best. $599 is too much. Nick scored a decent deal, and it came in the mail a week later.
While nick was being super diligent in his classes—paying attention and stuff—he paused to send me a skype message that read, “Do not open the Illustrator package, whatever you do.” He left me a voicemail, too, with similar sentiments.
My directive was clear. At this point I thought the thing might blow up if I opened it, so I steered clear. When Nick arrived home he enlightened my mind with his stunning good looks and a sweet deal from Adobe direct. What was this? 80% off the already student discount?? This, my dear readers, was a revelation indeed. For 1/4 the cost of the Illustrator we had purchased earlier we could have the Design Premium Suite CS5.5. Oh yes, the bounty of content aware at my legally commercial-use ready fingertips. Vector power, with the power to make…vectors! Oh the scalable grandeur. And all the other programs you’ll see listed here: http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/design.html.
this is from our trip to the west coast down the PCH a few years back.

2 comments:
It is truly amazing. :) Welcome to the wonderful world of the creative suite....
Well then I am doubly impressed that you were able to take a bum out of a photo without all your fancy new software. I can't even imagine the magic you'll make with it. If only I could think of something really exciting for you to make for me, some sort of home business... but I have nothing. Ah well, I'll admire your work from afar.
Post a Comment