A day ago Rosalyn crawled for the first time en route to a red Ferrari 250 GTO with the number 19 on the side. Once in her possession she munched on it. She’s teething.
Here’s a picture of Roz. No GTO though, this will have to do.
Approximately 8 days ago Everett successfully climbed onto a rooftop. He had a grand time until he was chased down by the authorities.
Here’s a picture of Everett –not on a rooftop.
Approximately 35 days ago Brookston was bitten by a pig.

8 comments:
I love your picture captions almost as much as the description of what happened!
Your account leaves so much to the imagination... Rosalyn has an adorable smile!
I MISS YOU.
Has that puppy got his arm around Rosalyn? That picture of Everett was taken at our house, cute kid : ) Was Brookston doing a recording session in Empey's studio? What roof? and I think I know who the authorities were.
Love the drum picture. All good drummers play shirtless.
wow, you can't make this stuff up.
Gosh...you make cute babies.
Ah! Dates to remember.
Pig? what pig? I don't remember anything about a pig!
Your must have low-slung roofs at your new place. Better watch that Everett!
Love those kids.
Post a Comment