12 July 2011

we’ve moved. sort of… we’re moving? still….?

So yeah, we’ve moved, but we’ve things over at the old place still. There is no place for it here.  Yet.  I mean, there will be.  Or there will be a yard sale.

Here are a few pictures of the new place in it’s early move in stages because that’s all I’ve taken so far.

IMG_7485

IMG_7480IMG_7481

IMG_7483

 IMG_7484

I’m thoroughly enjoying our new place.  First of all it’s a little house!  Oh, goodbye apartments.  Also, it sports a washer and dryer.  I use my own driveway, with no threat of being towed.  There is so much light!  Oh, I love the light.  Wood floors are a blessing and a treat when you live with kids still developing motor skills and moral discipline.  I now have fancy high speed internet, but no phone service.  Ah, well.  It’ll come.  Our neighbors have brought us dinner, offered childcare, and enthusiastically talked about the block party coming up. 

So, we’re a bit more moved in than the pictures relate, but I’ll have photos of that later.  Maybe once we’re actually out of the old place.

We’re off on vacation soon, and so our life is interesting.  Bye now.

8 comments:

h51773 said...

I'm ready for idea bouncing whenever you need me. I'm loving the new house and all the light. I think your sofa looks great in the new living room. Good luck with the remainder of the move.

JDS said...

Yay for moving into houses! Congratulations. I really hope you enjoy the change of scenery!

kelley said...

Congrats on the move! What a lovely little house. I can't wait to see it. And bring you presents.

Heather said...

Fantastic! That apartment was totally cramping your style. The house looks great!

Kim Davis said...

Yeah house! Exciting...even though moving is a lot of work...probably more so with 3 in tow. If your vacation includes Indiana and you have "free" time, let us know!

Amy Rose said...

WOW!! love it, the first thing I noticed was all that fantastic light.

You are going to make that place look so hot and stylish. Can't wait to see it.

YAY FOR YOU GUYS!!

kokoro said...

house! nice! light! i love it!

Kristi said...

so thrilling!