29 March 2011

No, Thank you, Mr. Attar

Checked my spambox the other day.  This one had me rofl, as they say.

Dear Friend,
I want to transfer US$10.5Million to your bank account. The fund belong to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in Iraq War 2006, leaving nobody for the claim. I decided to contact you as to enable us claim the fund. What I need from you is trust and your honest co-operation for us to execute this project.If you really believe in this deal, get back to me. Your share is 40% while 60% for me.
If you agree to my business proposal further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.Contact me through my private e-mail mrhamad01@gmail.com for more details.
This transaction is 100% risky free.
Thanks,
Mr.Attar.

7 comments:

Nate said...

sounds legit to me :)

Nate said...

that "Nate" comment is from me, Jami.

LinKOB said...

I do hope you went for it! There's ALWAYS some one who thinks you're dumber than they are : )

kelley said...

That's a tough one. If it was a 60/40 split in your favor, I would have said go for it and take the risky. But 40% just doesn't seem worth it.

h51773 said...

Sweet... I'm going to be friends with a millionaire!!!!

ladawn said...

is his last name Rocious?

Amy Rose said...

oh MAN Nicole, if you're not into it send it on to me. Serious, you're like throwing away cash here!

I had one that was almost word for word. Who are these people?