24 March 2011

And that isn’t all of it

IMG_6654

We did four more loads that night, and two the next day.IMG_6657 

Speaking of loads, look at this load of cuteness: IMG_6649

Brookston and Everett.  These days they say things like: “That’s so funny,” and “I don’t want” and “OUTside.”  I’ve thought about making a list of words they know -- but I feel like I’d miss too many.  Should I try?  Okay. I will.  Here it goes (I’ll try and follow what they say throughout the day):IMG_6645

get up?, get out? down? light. window. tree.  bird. see the bird? diaper. soap. light. back on. eat? cereal. hungry (comes out as ‘honey’, but oh, well).  banana. chair. table. spoon.  bowl.  picture. baby? baby, where go? blanket. phone. book. eye. nose. button. ear. cheek. leg. mouth. outside? chalk. door. shoes. clothes.  shirt. pants. socks. foot. OUTside! bee. rock. flower. grass. tree. stick. STICK. mulch. leaf. bug. ant.  car. truck. button. seat. bike. look. airplane. (sounds like aa-plane-eh). bye bye airplane. cloud.  shoes. star. sun. draw/ing. ball. on. off. park. playground. gate. water. slide. climb. help. yay!, swing. tire. sand. shovel. bucket. dig. hole. push.  duck.  quack says the duck.  vacuum. drop (droppy). chicken (chicky).  home.  NO.  nugget.  green bean.  orange. juice. more!  bar.  baa baa, this is the sound of settling.  jump!  try. hard. stuck. read. box. bag. teeth. cheese. apple.  cup. milk. pine cone.  dance.  dad. mom. HI! hello. shower. wall. watch movie.  moon.  sun.  cow.  sheep.  bear.  cat. kitty. dog.  lawnmower.  horse. crying.  what are you doing? (what doing?).  where are you going? (where going?). knock. don’t touch.  stop. let go.  bath. tub. shower. splash. boat. wash. jammies. again. bed. crib. sleeping. brush. pacifier (pawawa).  see ya.  good night.

That’s what we can think of, but that isn’t all of it.

IMG_6661

6 comments:

Heather said...

They've got a great vocabulary. Liam only says two words. And about your laundry - I hope you got all that folded. Actually, sometimes I don't fold baby clothes. Just shove them in the drawers - they don't wrinkle!

Amy Rose said...

yeah we've definitely skipped folding baby clothes a week or two in our day.

nice words boys!!

they are growing to be so handsome!

nicole said...

It was nick's idea to fold the kids laundry...I think it was an excuse to stay up and watch a movie - like, we weren't being completely irresponsible staying up late or something like that. But yes, my very elegant system of clothing storage is equipped to handle articles stuffed in at high speeds. It's part of my master plan to actually live life outside of laundry.

Dan said...

You make such gorgeous kids. I can't believe Roz is such a chunk!

Kim Davis said...

a) mP kids are stinkin cute.

b) I like how the boys pacifiers match their shirts.

c) I am most likely going to take the advice you once gave me of storing kids clothes in bins and grabbing what you need. It just seems practical. Laundry is literally never ending...

ladawn said...

You need a full time maid!!