THE ASSEMBLY:
The goods:
The concentration:
The lovely parents:
Nick’s ho-ho chimney:
My Oreo sandwich roof:
THE FINISHED HOUSE:
The front:
The back:
The snowman:
The lollipop trees:
The duck pond:
The end!
AWESOME : ) It was a fun, good time.
i'm impressed!
That is crazy awesome! Very talented :D
I love it! Duck pond--amazing. You guys are so creative!
Aw, we're having our Gingerbread party this weekend... I'm going to miss you at it.That one looks FANtastic too by the way.
wow, your pez pavement is awesome!
Love the music with this one - also the smoke puffs from the chimney are cool : )
So impressive! That is dedication right there.This year I hot-glued graham crackers onto single-serve milk cartons for John's class. My efforts pale by comparison.
i am super impressed right now!!! really! who are you?? lol. that look like it took A LOT of work!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
AWESOME : ) It was a fun, good time.
i'm impressed!
That is crazy awesome! Very talented :D
I love it! Duck pond--amazing. You guys are so creative!
Aw, we're having our Gingerbread party this weekend... I'm going to miss you at it.
That one looks FANtastic too by the way.
wow, your pez pavement is awesome!
Love the music with this one - also the smoke puffs from the chimney are cool : )
So impressive! That is dedication right there.
This year I hot-glued graham crackers onto single-serve milk cartons for John's class. My efforts pale by comparison.
i am super impressed right now!!! really! who are you?? lol. that look like it took A LOT of work!
Post a Comment