10 September 2010

Why yes, that is my…

…van.

IMG_6089

Nick found this sweet ride on Craigslist and it turned out the sellers were the sweetest couple one could hope to find selling the van that you want.IMG_6090

After a short trip to Fuquay-Varina, a mechanic, and a charming home we were on our way back home with this 2005 Honda Odyssey.IMG_6091

Here is the inside of our van:IMG_6093

High excitement.IMG_6094

Someday maybe you can take a ride in our van.  You’ll be excited too.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations!

Hey-now we can go to IKEA together!

Kelly Allen said...

I'm jealous!

Amy Rose said...

i do truly love it. I'm so glad you found that sweet couple, what a great deal!

Alison said...

HONDA!!!!! i love a good honda! and i love you too. dont be so excited...i mean its just a van...lol. when can i come visit??

Ilise said...

Sweet ride!

scott said...

That is awesome. I know a lot of people aren't excited to get a minivan, but, as Nick can tell you from my high school days, I love minivans. They make you feel like you are above everybody else - physically and mentally.

I kind of want one of our cars to break down so I have an excuse to buy one.

Unknown said...

It is a good thing you took photos of it now when it is nice and clean. Take photos of the interior in five years and compare. :)

Heather said...

Will you be doing your nails in the bucket seats and singing about your "swagger wagon" now, like the Toyota Sienna couple?

Kayli said...

Nicole thanks for your nice comment on my last post. It made me feel so happy. :)
But I'm not sure I'm as good a photographer as you might think, it's just that I've got these aDORable models...