From an old blog post on Alice Lane. See the entry here.
Wouldn’t you have adored this as a kid? I’d adore it now!
I do like it, but what is the hand rail on the wall next to the picture for? Or am I confused, and that is not a hand rail?
Ames, I'm trying to figure out what you mean. It's either a gold letter 'j' (if you're referring to the pictures on the wall) or a little topiary (if you're referring to the picture on the desk). Does that help?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I do like it, but what is the hand rail on the wall next to the picture for? Or am I confused, and that is not a hand rail?
Ames, I'm trying to figure out what you mean. It's either a gold letter 'j' (if you're referring to the pictures on the wall) or a little topiary (if you're referring to the picture on the desk). Does that help?
Post a Comment