Everyone says the boys look like me.
They might, but they’ve Nick’s charm.
bwahahahahahaha love it!love love love love love it.
That is way good! Congrats Nick, I knew you were in there somewhere! Love ya guys : )
that is a great photo of nick. I love that your little boy is crawling on the street in the rain and yet he has such a sweet happy smile on his face.
Wow, the boys do look like you.That Mr. Empey. Maybe the next set of identical multiples will look like him.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
bwahahahahahaha love it!
love love love love love it.
That is way good! Congrats Nick, I knew you were in there somewhere! Love ya guys : )
that is a great photo of nick.
I love that your little boy is crawling on the street in the rain and yet he has such a sweet happy smile on his face.
Wow, the boys do look like you.
That Mr. Empey. Maybe the next set of identical multiples will look like him.
Post a Comment