12 May 2010

when we go out

It goes like this:

The boys are strapped into mammoth chairs:IMG_5298

BrookstonIMG_5290

EverettIMG_5289

-------------We drive.

-------------------------------We arrive.

The Target trip:IMG_5293 IMG_5295 

So, we also go inside the store, but I forgot to take pictures of that.

 

Next.

 

The Sam’s Club trip: (these pictures are actually from back in February, ah well)

Sam’s carts are equipped with seating for two, which we all enjoy.  Below Everett awaits the arrival of his shopping partner Brookston.IMG_4844 

IMG_4826

IMG_4825

The boys are excellent at selecting good produce.  Here Everett advises on the best oranges:  IMG_4839

IMG_4829IMG_4832

IMG_4838

The boys love a good outing and are always on excellent behavior.  Therefore I love a good outing and also am on excellent behavior. 

I can’t speak for Nick…

7 comments:

Kim said...

I bet you get alllll kinds of comments when you go out with two little twin boys!

Amy Rose said...

Finally, the cart pictures! Love it.

I think Hallie has the same car seat, but hers is forward facing. Fun.

So, we still need to finish our chat. I am still burning up with questions, not the least of which is about your epiphany!! So, Devin has the cell phone though. What are you doing tonight?

I'll be lonely, if you want to cheer me up...

jami said...

sweet sweet boys!
p.s. what a good mom to buckle your boys in to the shopping cart. i've never caught on to that and really probably should. it's never to late to start on your 4th, right?

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you documented that. Going out with twins (or any number of children, I am finding) is quite a feat, and I wish that I had taken photos of how I did it when the girls were younger. I can imagine that everyone stops you and says something (oh-you've-got-your-hands-full) but, now that I look back and remember the way I looked with those little babies I probably woudl have stopped me, too.

Prouses said...

Brookston (I think he was the one I had)was such a little love today at church. Will hold him ANYTIME :) & his twinkie too off course!
*btw saw your blog link on the dyreng's blog... hope you don't mind :)

LinKOB said...

That first cart seat belt looks as if it is not going to do the job on that boy. Were you able to keep him in there? Fun times I'm sure. I'm glad Nick is available from time to time. Pretty soon, someone will stay home with the guys and some one else will go do the shopping - it will be much faster and easier! Brlieve me on this one : )

Alison said...

i wish i could go shopping with you. it sounds like a blast actually! i miss you!